Texas Lawyer Dedicated to Addressing Your Legal Needs
Experienced advocate ready to assist in a range of services
When you or your business encounters a problem requiring a legal solution, your first step should be to consult with competent counsel. I am Anne B. Little and I have 30 years’ experience in varied areas of the law, having worked in a large litigation firm and as in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 Company. My Marble Falls firm is dedicated to representing clients who need help in multiple and diverse legal areas, including business matters, estate planning, real estate and family law. I represent clients in Burnet, Llano, Blanco, Lampasas and San Saba counties.
Accomplished Marble Falls attorney aims to put your mind at ease
Regardless of the type of case you bring to the Law Office of Anne B. Little, PLLC, my priority is making sure you are fully advised of your available rights, remedies and options and that together we devise a comprehensive plan of action to achieve your objectives. I will accomplish this by:
- Creating a thorough strategy — I am experienced in helping my clients plan for expected changes in their circumstances, as well as in creating contingencies for unanticipated events.
- Working one-on-one with you — I take a hands-on approach to each case, involving you each step of the way and keeping you abreast of all developments.
- Addressing your family concerns — In legal matters touching upon the family, individual circumstances can have a major impact. I am sensitive to this reality and keep it front and center in devising solutions for your particular situation.
Texas lawyer focused on estate planning and elder law
Long-term care, aging-related disabilities, and estate planning and administration can be intimidating and difficult topics to deal with. With a focus on the unique needs of those planning for aging, end-of-life and estate management scenarios, I offer representation in such areas as:
- Estate Planning — After carefully reviewing your current financial and life situation, I will help you understand your options for estate distribution and asset protection. I will then craft a thorough estate plan to carry out your wishes, using trust and estate options that include living trusts and Ladybird deeds, which can pass property on to your chosen heirs without probate. I also handle probate and estate administration.
- Elder Law — I will assist you in maneuvering through the frustrating red tape of Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance companies and in taking other steps necessary to ensure an elder relative receives the medical care and attention they need.
- Guardianships & Conservatorships — If you or a loved one is facing difficulty with self-care and decision making, we can explore the options that Texas allows for transferring legal responsibility to a guardian or conservator.
- Living Wills and Other Advance Directives — I can help you with the available tools for carrying out your wishes in the event you become incapacitated, such as living wills and powers of attorney, and make sure the documents are correctly drafted and enforceable.
- Real Estate — I represent clients dealing with a wide variety of real estate matters, both residential and commercial, including related financing and insurance issues.
- Business Law — I have wide experience in business legal issues, including contract negotiation and drafting, business entity counseling and formation, and commercial litigation.
- Divorce — I handle both agreed and contested divorces and am adept at drafting marital property agreements.
In all of these areas of practice, I am dedicated to protecting the rights and assets of my clients and their families. I am also a qualified mediator.
Contact Anne B. Little to start planning your future today
At the Law Office of Anne B. Little, PLLC, I am committed to helping clients in Burnet, Llano, Blanco, Lampasas, and San Saba counties handle their estate planning, elder law and other legal needs. Call me at 830-637-7001 or contact me online to schedule your first consultation today.